• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger Help Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello, has any1 played any of the new DOTA games and Ice Troll Tribes...maybe a survival map?? Well, I have and would like to use the same system they use for "combineing items together". Like Item A + Item B= Item C. Like that??

Could any1 help me out please??I would realy appreciate it!

It will be used with my Hard Core Hero Defence map. Thank you.

Level 4
Say what??

Thnak you for the help but, I DONT understand I got the first 2 parts right but, the part in the condition of hero has other item? WTH is that? Could you please clarify?

Level 6
In those kinds of maps, your hero needs two items, or more: the items that make the receipe. This condition sets the required items that are in the inventory, the event matches the item that is newly acquired. You may want the hero not to have the previous object, for that, use the Item-Remove Item from Hero action.

Status
Not open for further replies.