• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Randomizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Im workin on a survival map. ive played ice troll tribes and the like.
I need to know how to spawn items randomly. Because whenever I try a trigger to do it, the items spawn randomly all over the map, but they spawn in the same place every time I play the game. I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out how to spawn items randomly AND in different spots during different games.
Thanks.

Level 1
thats what i did to begin with
but when i use that, it does spawn items randomly all over the map
buuuuut the items spawn in the same places every game
i want the items to be randomly spread out in different spots every time i play it.

Level 8
I can tell u the problem. When you are doing your item system are u just using the test button. If so then that is the reason, then you need to just try it direct from warcraft. (warcraft III randomizers will always have the same temp random locations in a test, so in order to get a true test you must play the map in warcraft and not from the world editor (Test Button)). Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.