• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger doesn't work (this time it isn't my fault)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
The trigger "Item - Set Name" does not work.

• Untitled Trigger 001
    • Events
      • Map initialization
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Item - Set Tooltip of (Item carried by Paladin 0000 <gen> of type Claws of Attack +15) to one
      • Item - Set Name of (Item carried by Paladin 0000 <gen> of type Claws of Attack +15) to two
      • Item - Set Description of (Item carried by Paladin 0000 <gen> of type Claws of Attack +15) to three
      • Item - Set Extended Tooltip of (Item carried by Paladin 0000 <gen> of type Claws of Attack +15) to four
I really was looking forward to use that trigger. What a shame that it doesn't work.

Attachments

• Item Name.w3m
    16.2 KB · Views: 14
Level 21
seems like some of the new features that don't work (I could be wrong, haven't tried that stuff out). one way you could work around this - create copies of the items with all the names you want, and replace the original items with the renamed ones when you want to rename them.

more messing around with the object editor, but it should work smoothly.

Status
Not open for further replies.