• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trigger: Creating a Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
I created the following trigger:

Event: Unit - A unit comes within 256.00 of Barrow Den 0001 <gen>

Condition: (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1) Equal to (Item carried by (Triggering unit) of type Acorns)

Actions: Destructible - Create a Long Natural Bridge (Diagonal 2) at (Center of Branchbirth1 <gen>) facing (Random angle) with scale 1.00 and variation 0
Wait 0.01 seconds
Animation - Play (Last created destructible)'s birth animation
Item - Remove (Item carried by (Triggering unit) in slot 1)

It works well, but I have one problem: when I play the map, and I "use" the acorns, the bridge will be activated, or better: created. but when I want to cross the bridge, I can't...

Anyone knows a solution for this problem? anything wrong with the trigger maybe?

Level 6
The tree bridge does need to be knocked down... but it aint a very good tree.

With the bridge thingy its creating it either at a incomplete angle or its creating it to high or to low there is no real other explanation for it.

Level 6
hm... is there no action to set doodadds invisible and if you use the spell in special areas the related bridge will show visible (placed them in WE before).

Huh... but it depends if this action excists :wink:

Level 6
uhm btw do you use WEU? cz i barely can remember there a funcion that could fix that problem. was in advanced triggers or so.... :?

Status
Not open for further replies.