• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tricky TD v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An innovative tower defense with an infinite number of waves and a unique approach to winning.
By Shadowdance
Thanks to all the people who helped test!
Special thanks to Bake!

Keywords:
tower, defense, td, tricky, survival, team, waypoints
Contents

Tricky TD v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
10:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2: Very, very simple, missing a general idea, this is to random and unoriginal, Rejected. Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

M

10:14, 22nd May 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Very, very simple, missing a general idea, this is to random and unoriginal, Rejected.

Use our Map Development forum for further development of your map, this is nowhere near approval.

Level 6
good idea with the special items but its not very clear how to use them. the first time i put the boss wave item into my own box and not in the box of the enemy.

but the rest is kinda too normal and not very special and damage reduction from attacks seems to be a little bit too high if a tower attacks a target with counter armor.

Level 2
Thanks for the input, I agree its not entirely clear about how to use the items, I couldn't think of anyway to explain it more clearly.
I don't however agree that the rest is too normal, I've never seen a td that uses my spell boosters or had creeps with abilities that affect gameplay(excluding blizzards td).
The damage reduction from armor might be a little too high.

Thanks again for the input, I need all I can before I release version 2.