• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

zstd TD v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A small 5 player TD.
20 Levels, 3 Races
Note: This map still needs alot of work done so please report any bugs you may find.

CREDITS
---------
Map Made By:
one_nz

Ideas and code suggestions:
crazed_hobo

Beta Testers:
fradeknot40099
toys_were_us
crazed_hobo
and the rest of clan zstd

Keywords:
zstd, clan, Tower, Defence, TD, one_nz
Contents

zstd TD v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
12:25, 14th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 2
- Mazes needs to be identical.
- Races had pretty much just the same towers.
- No tower upgrades (very boring)
- "W" tower costs a third of arrow, and it's better.
- "Devine" -> Divine armor, and it cant only take damage from chaos.
- Map is protected bla bla, don't tell people that know how to work around it to "please dont", instead dont even mention anything about it.
- Tower descriptions would be nice. Damage type, range, damage, speed, ..
- Air levels with less hp (and like 2 waves total) is no need since air is just as easy as normal.
- End boss too hard, but doesn't matter yet since everything else is way too easy.
- Monsters spawn at every color even if they are not in game.
- 40 sec timer per wave, rather have new wave come when you've killed the other one.
- Change sell icon to something else than Warstomp.
- Monster armor types varies only between heavy and medium - leaving bomb towers completely useless (with the low aoe, they are anyway)
- Some/all monsters have innate regen, intended? (I guess you just didnt change stats except hp/armor of all your monsters..)
- Workers keep working after they finish a tower.
- Orc bomb towers same skin as human magic tower.
- Etc..

Level 2
"devine"............. yes well i have always been horrible at spelling well not if i think about it anyway........
but thanks for the feedback it means a lot to me since this was my 1st TD ever.

Did u know i once spelled cheese chease? (not to long ago either)