• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Maze of tricky tricks 1

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: xDeathKnightx
My first maze , i didn't have to credit someone , i do all trigger and i dont import models in this map. In this maze , you and your friend are trying to escape a place call : Maze of tricky tricks !!! Have fun ! Ok , some IMPORTANT information : At the beggining , that was only a map that a create for playing some maze with my friend , but people were like it , so i just upload it in the hive workshop for people who want it , I'm now creating two nice series : Tha ice path (who will have normal ice and ice that you can't move on it ) and Tha revert path (who will have revert ice (mirror ice) and revert ice that you can't move on it). If someone know how to make perfect trigger for the ice where you cant move , i will be really happy if you tell me. I can do the no move ice , but it like in a lot of maze , you can click like really fast and move a little bit... Last thing , if you want the version that can be edited , just ask me , I will give u if you promise that you will not host this version on the battle.net and you got a good reason for have it ^^.

Keywords:
maze,rockator,fun,skills,escape,agility,patrol.
Contents

Maze of tricky tricks 1 (Map)

Reviews
15:37, 31st Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
"Sans Description" ("Without description")
You need to describe the map.

The desription at the hive is also very crappy

• unused / computer players aren't ignored
  • The game isn't completely English
  • It's some kind of "guess how it will turn out"-game, only after you die, you know the path.
  • The quest-button blinks, yet there are no quests.
  • The defeat message is very stupid (it really shows that you're 14 -.-)
  • The humor is of pretty low quality (I'm sorry... I like humor myself, but this is typical childish humor).
  • The terrain was the same as Polar Escape
  • The preview/loading screen are 1.9MB big in total! how did yo do that?
  • I think it's a very hard map indeed, the reason for that is that you have to die (at least once) before you can pass a level, you should make the terrain changes loop, or be visible before entering.

I didn't like the map, I would love to have a look at the triggering (for efficiency/leaks).
I give it a 2/5, about 1.6/5. (+1 for the idea... though it's still in development).