• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Trees do not appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hi, i was working on my maps terrain, and thought that i might use Custom Modeled trees instead of the plain ones. So i opened up the Ultimate Terraining Map and took a few trees that i wanted (Those trees all had the death animation, i checked)

So i started terraining, everything is going great. My terrain looks nice, in World Editor atleast.

Because ingame theres absloutly no trees. Not one. There are only shadows in there place. I tried to check the destructible settings, i tried a few things, nothing changed. They are there, i mean, i can see them perfectly in the World Editor but they dont appear in game!

I terrained a 256x256 map... So you do realize how horrible it would be if this problem cant be fixed.. (Although i suppose i can just replace the model file in object data)

But i'd rather not since they look nice. Help anyone? (They are the trees from the Ultimate terraining map, pretty much every one that has a death animation [Ashenvale, Ashenvale winter, City summer tree, Felwood tree etc.])

Status
Not open for further replies.