• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translator Required

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
Hi,

I am currently looking for a person who are fluent in english to help me fix grammar/typo error for those text which I am going to use for my campaign.

Of course, credit and reputation would be given to user who help. But, if you ain't fluent in English; please do not help as it would be blind leading the blind.

There is a bunch of text need to be fix and I do not have any intention to post the text at here, seeing that someone might hijack this thread and post question regarding the campaign, which would naturally unveil at the campaign.

If you are interested, post it here and I would send you the list of text. But, do remember to highlight whatever you have change or remove with green colour so that it would ease my job in viewing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.