• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 9. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

Here are the texts:

Tharo's Pearl
Every attack to the carries of this item deals damage(damage depends of carrier unit's agility points) to attacking enemy. Has 2 second cooldown.

Anthoniou's Life Shard
Gives ability, when you attack a enemy unit, you will gain 2% back of your maximum health. Has 2 second cooldown and will only work when health is under 50%.

Rikhano's Armor
Also if you are hit by a enemy unit you have a 5% change your hit points revover by 10% percent.

Resurrection Phial
Death need not be the end. Resurrection is possible with this. Restores to 50% of dying unit's health and mana after resurrection.

Anthoniou's Set
Rikhano is a tricky wizard from Terdoom Castle. He was well-know of his magical items. He created many excellent working magical items just like this item set. He still lives but he is currently 89 year old. He cannot no longer fight, but he still create great magical items.

Rikhano's Set
Rikhano was a strong dragon slayer who used spear as his weapon. His dead was well-know. He fough against Fradz dragon but he lost. However, he managed to put his spear to Fradz dragon and since on, no one have heard of that powerful lightning dragon.

Tharo's Set
Tharo is called "Fast and Furious"-fighter. He is very happy man nowadays but even a little thing makes him angry. He is excellent dragon slayer and he is fourth rank at the moment. He sold his own item set because he found something much more powerful for himself.

Last edited:
your english is VERY acceptible,those guys were prolly jerks but if you want that "better english" here are some of the corrections your can make to you spells
Tharo's Pearl
Every attack of the carrier deals extra damage(damage depends on carrier's agility points) to attacking enemy. Has a 2 second cooldown.

Rikhano's Armor
If you are hit by a enemy unit you have a 5% to recover your hit points by 10%
percent.

Resurrection Phial
Death need not be the end(dont add this in, what im typing in the () but you can keep this or make it No more Death). Resurrection is possible with this. Restores 50% of the dying unit's health and mana after resurrection.

Anthoniou's Set
Rikhano is a tricky wizard from Terdoom Castle. He was well-know of his magical items. He created many excellent working magical items just like this item set. He still lives, but he is currently 89 years old. He can no longer fight, but he still creates great magical items.

Rikhano's Set
Rikhano was a strong dragon slayer who used a spear as his weapon. His dad was well known ,He fought against Fradz the dragon but he lost. However, he managed to put his spear through Fradz dragon and vanquish him and since on, no one has heard of Fradz the powerful lightning dragon.

Tharo's Set
Tharo is called the "Fast and Furious"-fighter. He is a very happy man nowadays, but even a the little things make him angry. He is a excellent dragon slayer, and he is the fourth rank at the moment. He sold his own item set, because he found something much more powerful for himself.

all in all i have to say your english is very good.hope the changes help and you can ask me next time if you want to ill be glad to help out

Level 12
your english is VERY acceptible,those guys were prolly jerks but if you want that "better english" here are some of the corrections your can make to you spells
Tharo's Pearl
Every attack of the carrier deals extra damage(damage depends on carrier's agility points) to attacking enemy. Has a 2 second cooldown.

Rikhano's Armor
If you are hit by a enemy unit you have a 5% to recover your hit points by 10%
percent.

Resurrection Phial
Death need not be the end(dont add this in, what im typing in the () but you can keep this or make it No more Death). Resurrection is possible with this. Restores 50% of the dying unit's health and mana after resurrection.

Anthoniou's Set
Rikhano is a tricky wizard from Terdoom Castle. He was well-know of his magical items. He created many excellent working magical items just like this item set. He still lives, but he is currently 89 years old. He can no longer fight, but he still creates great magical items.

Rikhano's Set
Rikhano was a strong dragon slayer who used a spear as his weapon. His dad was well known ,He fought against Fradz the dragon but he lost. However, he managed to put his spear through Fradz dragon and vanquish him and since on, no one has heard of Fradz the powerful lightning dragon.

Tharo's Set
Tharo is called the "Fast and Furious"-fighter. He is a very happy man nowadays, but even a the little things make him angry. He is a excellent dragon slayer, and he is the fourth rank at the moment. He sold his own item set, because he found something much more powerful for himself.

all in all i have to say your english is very good.hope the changes help and you can ask me next time if you want to ill be glad to help out

Anthoniou's Set
Rikhano is a tricky wizard from Terdoom Castle. He is well-known for his magical items. He created many excellent working magical items just like this item set. He still lives, but he is currently 89 years old. He can no longer fight, but he still creates great magical items.

Level 26
Nightbrowler is correct...

Also

Tharo's Set
Tharo is called the "Fast and Furious" fighter. He is a very happy man nowadays, but even a the little things make him angry. He is an excellent dragon slayer, and he is the fourth rank at the moment. He sold his own item set, because he found something much more powerful for himself.

Rikhano's Armor
If you are hit by an enemy unit you have a 5% to recover your hit points by 10% percent.

Rikhano's Set
Rikhano was a strong dragon slayer who used a spear as his weapon. His dad was well known , .He fought against Fradz the dragon, but he lost. However, he managed to put his spear through Fradz dragon and vanquish him and since on then, no one has heard of Fradz the powerful lightning dragon.

Status
Not open for further replies.