• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Translation Request 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hey there once again!

I have been making my campaign for over half year now. I have already released alpha tests from it. Some of the testers have said to me that the english is bad so here I am: translation request 5. I have couple of texts and if you even can translate one text I would be greateful(to "better english"). I will give you credits at the campaign and also some rep in here. Thank you beforehand.

Here are the texts:

Strange guy from the street wanted you to send a word to his friends about a meeting. Places where they are listed in a list he gave you. When you have informed to all four of his friends come back to this strange guy for a "rare reward".

You must find three items and then go to Alchemist who will combine them. First item is "Nio Flower", you can find it from Magic Garden which lies in northeast of the city. Second item is "Pure Water" which can be found from market middle of the city. Third item is "Moderate Restoration Potion" which you must find by yourself because Ruipelo don't know where you can find it. After you have found all three items go to the alchemist(north from magic garden) and he will combine the items. After all this, bring the medicine to the dying man. Remember: time is not limitless.

Varmath wants your help. He is finishing his magic garden but he still needs all nine magic flowers from the magic garden. They are: Aeg, Goa, Moi, Nio, Nor, Sir, Sut, Vir and Xha. He promised for all this his magical stuff that have to be very powerful.

Manzure is searching for a two very unique items: Second and third Holgro. He have currently only the first part of Holgro. Manzure told that when he combines all three Holgros it will become one very, very powerful magical item.

Second part can be found in digging place. Digging place is located west of the city. Be patient while searching the item.

Third part is harder to find. Manzure was guessing that it can be found from black market. Which means someone in the city is selling it for a huge prize.

Also, there is a little possibility that you can have this Holgro item. But you must take your actions wisely for acuiring it.

Level 3
Your grammar isn't tha bad

Strange, a guy from the street wanted you to send a word to his friends about a meeting. Places where they will be held are listed on the paper he gave you. When you have informed to all four of his friends, come back to him for a "rare reward".

You must find three items and then go to Alchemist who will combine them. First item is "Nio Flower", you can find it from Magic Garden which lies in northeast of the city. Second item is "Pure Water" which can be found from market middle of the city. The third item is "Moderate Restoration Potion" which you must find by yourself because Ruipelo doesn't know where you can find it. After you have found all three items go to the alchemist(north from magic garden) and he will combine the items. After all this, bring the medicine to the dying man. Remember: time is limited.

Varmath wants your help. He is finishing his magic garden, but he still needs all nine magic flowers from the magic garden. They are: Aeg, Goa, Moi, Nio, Nor, Sir, Sut, Vir and Xha. He promised for all these items you will become very powerful. I think is what you ment

Manzure is searching for two very unique items:The second and third Holgro. He has only got the first part of the Holgro. Manzure told you that when he combines all three Holgros it will become one very, very powerful magical item.

The second part can be found in "digging place You may want to consider changing this name to something like mine/quarry " . Digging place is located west of the city. Be patient while searching the item.

The third part is harder to find. Manzure heard a rumor Unsure about spelling that it can be found from black market. Which means someone in the city could be selling it for a huge prize!

Also, there is a little possibility that you can have this Holgro item. But you must take your actions wisely for acuiring it.

Other people feel free to edit what i have done as im only 13 and my grammar isn't perfect

Last edited:
Level 6
You're grammar in it is better than the majority of maps made by those who speak English primarily. And that saddens me.

Status
Not open for further replies.