• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Transforming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm making a Kirby hero and I have him so he can turn into two different forms. I use the tinkerers ability for the transformation. I test it out and Kirby can transform to both abilitys and back just fine but when Kirby has both abilitys learned at the same time and I click one of them he changes to the other form instead of the intended one

Also when that happens I cant make him go back to his original form. Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Level 4
i usually prefer scripts , homewever yours is a good idea . That is cuz your " kirby " model probabily hasn't got the alternate animations , so i suggest you creating 2 " kirby " heros , and using the " Stone Form " spell of the undead race for swapping them . If your target is an hero use the demon hunter metamorphosis or the goblim chemist " Chemical rage "

(Post Scriptum : Make a sonic game not a kirby one =D )

ZeroKitchen

Status
Not open for further replies.