• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transforming Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hi everyone,

I'm new on this page, so greetings to all of you...

I just began to edit wc3 with the editor. But now i got a problem:
I want to have a hero that can transform into 3 different forms. Each of this form should have its unique 3 abilities but should still be able to transform into the other 3 forms. It happened that the abilities of the other transformations were in the hero ability slots when i used a transformation that shouldn't let the hero get this abilities. Sorry for my bad English.

Thx for helping,
StefiStefStef =)) :pal:

Level 31
If you only want the transformed entities to have different abilities, you can add/remove abilities and change the model.

If you want more, you can store the items and exp into a local struct or array, remove the unit, create a new unit, add the items in that struct to the unit as well as the exp and you're done.

Those are just a few ways of changing a unit ^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.