• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] Transforming skill /need help/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
can someone make me tranforming ability like there comes first some simplle cool effects some 5sec then there comes transforming with some cool effects too and make please too that it will go back to himself with like dispel effect or something like it :D plz i presioud your help:thumbs_up:

Level 24
What the hell do you mean by "transforming"?

Like Illidain's Metamorphis?

I can make a unit change skill.

Will upload in one second.

This skill leaks.
To make it so you can see when the unit is going to change back add an ability and reset the cool down back to start. Then order every second the unit to cast the ability is cast. Then repeat the trigger to change back into original.

Last edited:
Level 10
I would help you out here buddy but im busy with my map. There is a transforming spell on HIve tho. Just Make an ability name it Transform. Next make a Trigger stating

Untitled Trigger 001
Events
Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
Conditions
(Ability being cast) Equal to Abilityofyourchoose
Actions
Unit - Pause (Casting unit)
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Casting unit) using Abilities\Spells\Human\CloudOfFog\CloudOfFog.mdl
Wait 2.00 seconds
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the overhead of (Casting unit) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Other\ToonBoom\ToonBoom.mdl
Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
Unit - Create 1 Footman for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing Default building facing (270.0) degrees

Now you can add as many special efffects as u want. Just to let you know this will leak due to not taking out the effects prob. Well just message me tommorrow and ill give u a better one i use to use

Status
Not open for further replies.