• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

transformation trigger stops working, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
the first transformation works but it stops after that.

have to do greedisgood for the cash to upgrade

Attachments

• test crystalis.w3x
    53.7 KB · Views: 55
Level 2
I really need this system to work and its the final piece of the char customization. without this i fear my entire campaign will fail.

Level 2
I don't fully understand the problem... what transformation trigger?

the armor up, upgrade. your suppose to transform from a:

peasant >bandit> militia >footman>captain>spell breaker

right now only that 1st transformation is happening and i can't figure out why

_PV

_PV

Level 7
Well, that happens because you only have 1 upgrade spell: the model changes from peasant to bandit. Copy that spell (upgrade) and make the next one change the model from bandit to militia, and then the one after that from militia to Footman and so on.. thus you will copy and change the spell 4 times.
All you have to do is make a trigger that unlearns the upgrade (upon event - purchases upgrade) and then learn the new spell in it's place. If you don't understand, I will try it for you and post the map here?

Level 2
Well, that happens because you only have 1 upgrade spell: the model changes from peasant to bandit. Copy that spell (upgrade) and make the next one change the model from bandit to militia, and then the one after that from militia to Footman and so on.. thus you will copy and change the spell 4 times.
All you have to do is make a trigger that unlearns the upgrade (upon event - purchases upgrade) and then learn the new spell in it's place. If you don't understand, I will try it for you and post the map here?

I have 1 upgrade button usable 5 times
5 upgrade spells
and 5 upgrade triggers

so i'm not sure what you mean

Status
Not open for further replies.