• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transformation Ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I need a transformation ability which adds attack speed, attack damage and auto-blink (when you click to move to a certain point you blink there).
I can't do it alone :( I suck at triggers.
I tried with avatar but I cant figure out how to make it to add attack speed..and not talking about the blink >.>
Someone please make it.

Level 4
Ok easy to do you just make 1 ability the do bonus attack speed and do this trigger
this trigger adds the bonus to casting unit

• Events
    • Unit - A unit Starts acast a ability
  • Conditions
    • (Ability being cast) Equal to Avatar
  • Actions
    • Unit - Add >your bonus ability< to (Casting Unit)
Just use a Item attack speed bonus and make it useable for Heroes or units^^

Level 22
For the blink:

• Events
    • Unit - Unit is issued an order targeting a point
  • Conditions
    • Unit has Buff ( Buf of your ability)
  • Actions
    • Create special effect using <your blink effect here> attached to <?> of triggering unit.
    • Destroy last created special effect.
    • Move triggering unit to target of issued order
That, or something to it should make a crude auto-blink.
Hope i helped.

Last edited:
Level 3
are you trying to copy ichigo's bankai from Anime Wars? Also, you could've just done metamorphosis, just add the bonus attack damage in the base damage section, and for attack speed just modify the base attack speed of metamorphosis unit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.