• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Spell Request!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
This spell will be called "Bankai!" haha
From Bleach, of course

by the way,
Here's the description:
Unit starts casting the spell Bankai.
then...
Adds attack speed, movement speed of the hero, plus, here's what I can't do,
when you right-click, or move, attack, the hero instantly move there (meaning blinks through there by 500 range, but if the hero can't get to the enemy or the target placed, it will blink again, like an auto-cast blink :grin: )

But I think this will be impossible? is this?

Thanks by the way.

Level 9
flash step :) not by blinks and dodges it.

You will move, blink to the area you want.
I can't explain it clearly, it's just like this

Last edited:
That's actually way too easy
If you constantly order him to blink towards the target,
he will move the way you want him too. He will stop casting
blink when he's in 150 range of the target, or when you order
"stop"

For the Movement speed and Attack Speed,
just create two dummy abilities and give them
to the hero when he casts the spell. He will no longer
have those abilities when the spell is over, so just remove
them.

Easy as pie :]

Speaking of pie .. :ain:

Level 17
well this is what i got so far and its really funny because he blinks in circles. It made me laugh.

• Shunpo Move
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Distance between LocLeakFix[1] and LocLeakFix[0]) Less than or equal to 550.00
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at LocLeakFix[1] using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
          • Unit - Move CastingUnit instantly to LocLeakFix[0], facing LocLeakFix[0]
          • Special Effect - Destroy (Last created special effect)
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at LocLeakFix[0] using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_LocLeakFix[0])
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_LocLeakFix[1])
        • Else - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at LocLeakFix[1] using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkCaster.mdl
          • Unit - Move CastingUnit instantly to (LocLeakFix[1] offset by 500.00 towards (Facing of CastingUnit) degrees), facing LocLeakFix[0]
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at LocLeakFix[0] using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\Blink\BlinkTarget.mdl

Status
Not open for further replies.