• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transfering spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
A menu on a hero unit for spells. Also i might have said something earlier but i need to know how to transfer spells. Seems Transfering the spell and the triggers arent enough :confused:

Level 6
You move the triggers, the ability, the buffs, the models, the dummy units, the dummy spells, and the extra functions in the main map script.

You also have to change the ability ID on the imported triggers to match the IDs on the imported abilities.

As to where to find these every spell is different hope they included instructions or get a skilled coder to import it for you.

Level 12
you 1st copy all units, spells, items and anything needed in the object manager to use the spell.
-open object manager, find any custom units, items, spells, and Copy them[Ctrl+c]
-Open your map, go to object editor and paste them [Ctrl+V]

then repeat but for the triggers.

one thine, sometimes copying triggers can get messy.
so read through it, find any flaws, and fix them,
it can be tough :|

thats as much as i can do for you without you sending me the spell you want to copy and your map.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.