• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Transfering Animations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I tried to transfer animations between my model and HeroBladeMaster but nothing happened! The animations are listed correctly in Magos Model Editor, but they don't play! I already changed the name of the bones to the correct names.
I think this might be because I did the bones in milkshape, someone know if there is possible to transfer the bones of blademaster to my model?

Edit: I uploaded a blademaster with only bones and anims and my model without the bones and anims.
This help?

Edit2: The alone .mdl is the file with everything, but that don't play the animations, I don't know why....

Last edited:
Level 12
It don't have all bones, but have the ones for the animation I need.

If someone know how to edit .mdl with notepad, I could just transfer the geometry from my model to the blademaster... I tried that but only get a model without the hero. Just the sword, flag and the whirlwind.

Edit: Aff, I giveup... so much difficult...

Level 4
no just do this in milkshape do what ever animation you can do with the bones and export them be it just a slight movement on the arms just set and keyframe it and export it then just transfer the animation

Status
Not open for further replies.