• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Trading Post

Level 4
This thread is for people to discuss what items they want to sell or buy, than agree on a date and time to have a game session where they can trade. And isn't this kind of useless until the open Beta? Because you're not allowed to host internet games in the closed Beta?

Level 4
~Suggestions~

In the future (when Open Beta begins) I have some suggestions for trade abbreviations. Everyone, please feel free to say "yay" or "nay".

WTS - Want to Sell
WTB - Want to Buy

...Ok, well that's about all for now; It's 3 hours past my bed time, and we ran out of caffinated drinks (Mountain Dew 8) ), so... yeah.

Level 4
*sadness*

:D Ohh, that's alright - it kind of defeats the purpose of me posting that but, heh, it's all good... :?

When you put (price) in the descriptions on your post up there, are you implying that Gold will be saveable???

To date, I don't think i've seen a WC3Map with a save system that loads Cash.

Level 3
Heh... did you know: that the easiest thing to save in a save code is GOLD and LUMBER... all save codes ive seen can do that, the hard thing is ITEMS (especially our save code, since it dont use if/then/else for items...)

Level 4
*gasp*

Are you serious? lol

I must be drunk... or stoned from all that Mountain Dew. Undead Budgie should have implemented gold saving into FFXI... but then he would have had to actually make gold worth something, lol.

Well, ok, thanks for the info! :D :D :D

Level 2
well while we r on the topic of items and stuff could u put up a item page on the main site please to dhow some of the items in the game

Level 4
I've already requested this. Alowan has said this has been on his mind as of late, and he will be working on it, although doesn't have a release date.

Also, I would usually comment right now that this is not the suggestions forum, but then again... What kind of forum is this if the game hasn't been released yet. :?

Alowan has already stated this thread (Trading Post*) would be cleared at release of Beta, so I think he'll be a bit less strict about it. :D

Level 3
Heh, lol u got a big chance of getting it now, since none of US has found it and beta isnt released :D

Level 4
...I'm pretty sure you called the D-A-R-G-O-N Defender the first time you talked about it... so what is it?

Dragon? or Dargon? :? :? :?