• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Runescape Trade Center!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Okay, if you're one of those people who work hard to find someone to trade with, or sell/buy items on runescape, simply post here about what you wanna do. Example:
--------------------
[State Username so people can add you]
[State items you wanna sell/buy/trade]
[State price for stuff]
----------
[Mathewseal]
[I want to buy: Fire, Air, and Chaos runes]
[Fire: 15gp Each, Air: 10gp Each, Chaos: 112gp Each]

DO NOT PUT YOUR PASSWORD ANYWHERE IN THIS THREAD. THIS IS NOT A SCAM, OR TRYING TO STEAL YOUR ACCOUNT, IT IS SIMPLY SOMETHING TO MAKE SELLING/BUYING EASIER FOR YOU ON RUNESCAPE:infl_thumbs_up:

EDIT:Also, do not make this a discussion thread, if you don't play, oh well, don't post. I will not be on this thread.

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
firelord213, just cause you say it does not mean it will happen, please do not double post. . .

The rules are clear. . .
The Hive is not a marketplace. Offering or soliciting items for sale or in trade is not permitted.

I personally see nothing wrong with ingame trades where one ingame items is traded for another (no real money) but the rules are clear thus this will be closed.

Also the game is commonly played, especially in schools in Scotland.

However if you want to try have this thread reopened, you can post your argument in the admin contact section and if the chief admins agree, this thread may be reopened (do not count on it).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.