• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower Wars, need a triggerer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello.

I am searching for a triggerer for my new map. Its not a big ORPG or a giant strategy map. Its a basic map with simple things. I am creating untis terrain ETC, but i always had problems with triggering.

I would like you to have skype for easier communication, MSN is also acceptable. (i prefer skype)

So if you can help me out i would be more than greatfull.:smile:

Level 2
This is a strategy map, in the start you have 1 single tower. You can build troops from there and upgrade the tower.

You can only build the tower in specified tiles, such as grass land, Everything else is just rock (unbuildable)

The point is to eliminate all other tower lords, the map is small in size but very exiting and fast. The capacity of players is 4 ta the moment, but later i can make many maps of it with different terrain. Its a little like footmen wars but more moderate.

Status
Not open for further replies.