• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Tower Rush 0.8 BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Two teams, every player got TownHall, and the team must destroy enemys TownHalls with towers.

You can build a lot of towers so then you can destroy the enemy towers and kill them workers.
The main mission is: Destroy enemy townhalls

Many towers:
techtree.jpg

You can't play this map on singleplayer, because you get the victory when there's no opponents.

This map is protected, so don't try to open this map by World Editor.

Keywords:
Ikx_1 Gameplayer Heretic-Master Master Heretic Production TD Tower Defense Rush T WC3 TFT RoC
Contents

Tower Rush 0.8 BETA (Map)

Reviews
20:47, 29th Oct 2009 ap0calypse: Rejected A lot of typo's, bad terrain

M

20:47, 29th Oct 2009
ap0calypse: Rejected

A lot of typo's, bad terrain

Level 6
It's original but it may be boring after a while cause the players can just camp and build towers beside the Town Hall...
Note: I've not tested it but let me give you a real comment :p

Oh hmm! Tell us if it's protected or not and give more informations about the gameplay and the rest...

The map is protected :p

Last edited:
Level 9
i laughed so badly when i saw that you used almost the same amount of space for saying it is protected than the description of the map... the description is to bad way way to bad which is a huge mistake not to make a good description on hive since well if septimus comes by im sure he will tell you...
now the file size seems to be really really big, mind telling what imports you have??

Level 28
Unfortunately, I cannot play this in single player, so I can't give you a review.

But: by just taking a first look at it, I think I can tell these things:
  • The terrain isn't good, looks like a plain terrain (no, I didn't play it, so I don't actually know)
  • The description is very bad, change that as soon as possible!
  • The map preview screen was blank for me (try 128x128, I think you've used 256x256).

Level 6
Description spelling errors:wink::
The red underlined words show you the fixed spelling!

Two teams, every player get TownHall, and the team must destroy enemies TownHalls with towers.

You can build a lot of towers so then you can destroy the enemy towers and kill their workers.
The main mission is: Destroy enemy townhalls

You can't play this map on singleplayer, because you get the victory when there're no opponents.

This map is protected, so don't try to open this map by World Editor.

Picture:
Loading screen:
What you wrote make no sense!
Write f.ex.: Build a lot of towers to win the game

I couldn't test the map because of non-singleplayer modus and maybe the file size of the map is little big(I don't know if you can made it smaller)

But map sounds nice :thumbs_up:

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_060909_194756_01.jpg
    WC3ScrnShot_060909_194756_01.jpg
    752 KB · Views: 91