• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Unit 0.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
First of all, this is a preview and may contain some errors. There are some bugs I know and I am trying to fix them.

This map works like most of known random unit maps but every map I played had some points that kept me away from playing them more frequently, e.g. not every unit can attack air units and this destroys the whole game if immunities exist. So I decided to make my own as my first project.

Every unit in this map is made with lots of love a.k.a. was modified individually.

Current features
  • 32 units
  • 40 abilities
  • a lacking terrain
  • random triggers
  • anti-bug triggers (33% dmg penalty if blinking to waterfall and porting away if unit is placed in water/trees)

To be added/changed
  • amount of units (60+)
  • bug fixes
  • sound tweaks
  • improving the terrain
  • a scoreboard and the triggers
  • optimizing map size

Known issues:
  • red starts at any random starting location
  • units who are placed over the waterfall get the 33% penalty
  • minor stuff

Probability distribution:
unbenanntqfnx.png

(I made this some time ago, I like it somehow :))

Credits (icons, triggers, contributions) can be found at the map.

---

My head is not an idea machine running always at 100% so I would greatly appreciate suggestions for units/abilities(GUI)/features, you will be credited in the map.
Also reporting bugs and spelling and grammar mistakes would be a great help.

Keywords:
random, unit, custom, created, units, preview
Contents

Random Unit 0.8 (Map)

Reviews
17:15, 23rd Sep 2011 Vengeancekael: Status: Rejected Only beta and full maps are allowed in the maps section. Credits also need to be posted in the description.

M

17:15, 23rd Sep 2011
Vengeancekael:

First of all, this is a preview and may contain some errors. There are some bugs I know and I am trying to fix them.
Only beta and full maps are allowed in the maps section.

Credits also need to be posted in the description.