• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dungeon Shooters 0.8

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
In this Map you can choose between 7 types of Units, and then you control it through a dungeon.

You control your unit with the arrowkeys.

The game is turn-based, every 30 Seconds you get a certain number of Movement Points to move. For attacking you use movementpoints too.

In the middle of the map there is a flag. if you capture it and take it back to your base, you get 5 Points. For killing somebody you get 2 Points, for getting killed you lose 1 point.

The map is german, but there is VERY little text, so it is no problem for people, whodont understand german, to play the map!
Contents

Dungeon Shooters 0.8 (Map)

Reviews
Shados: Map is in German. Ignored.
Level 4
For the language: When I have Version 1.00 I will translate it, until then I will continue it in german.

I'm quite happy with the controls, there are only slight problems sometimes with the aiming of abilities, but other than that... i dont know what you mean, to say the truth.

Level 4
What kind of problems do you had?
I would love to improve it, so its more fun to play for other people.

By the way, the new version will have more units to choose from, and other improvements such as traps etc.