• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tower quarter-system need!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hallo there,

I need a Script for my new growing project, that makes a quater-system that a Archer quarter into a Towers add a new Basement for each Archer that quarter in the tower. :wink:

If a Archer left the tower 1 Basement remove form the Tower.
I have some Ideas to realize it, but I don't how the GUI or Jass is function. :slp:

Her my Idea: :infl_thumbs_up:

quarter:

Variable:
- Basement_Tower = 1

- Archer enter Tower
--> Variable: Basement_Tower +1
--> than increment the "Maximum number of goals" = Basement_Tower

entquarter:

- Archer leave Tower
- Basement_Tower -1
--> than increment the "Maximum number of goals" = Basement_Tower

So her my request for someone who can help me and create a Tower quarter-system that add a Basement to the triggered Tower in which an archer quartert. :piru:

Level 34
I'm not good in scripting and such but;

Do you mean that the tower can target several more targets when you add more and more archers to it?

Then I would suggest something like a trigger Barrage spell that would be added/removed if an unit enters/exits it.

Level 2
Exactly what I mean, I had already tried with some triggers started, but they have never really worked.

I don't know how combination between trigger and spells.

I just need a solution to the problem no matter what way ^ ^.

Add a Spell to the Tower is a good thing. I know how to give a Unit in quarter a Spell and delete it when he entquarter the building, but I don't know how I can change the "Maximum number of goals" from a Unit and I don't know a Spell who chage this.

If you know about a Spell who chage this tell me.

Level 7
I am not sure if I understood your last post, but if by "goals" you meant "targets", then what TheDivineBoss just told you is what you need. To use the Barrage spell! It gives unit an ability to attack multiple targets at the same time. It should probably work... I think...

Level 2
So I have manipulate the Barrage Spell.

Her my Triggers, but I have some problems with the wording.
I write it down, because I have a other Language of the World-Editor than English.

Tower quarter

Events

Unit - A Unit loaded in a van

Terms

(Unit-Type of(transporting unit)) same Tower

Actions

Unit- Add XBasement to (Triggering unit)

XBasment = the modifige Barrage-Spell

I think, I see a problem in this Trigger, but I didn't found a Answer:
- The action "Unit- Add XBasement to (Triggering unit)" is wrong, because in (Triggering unit) have to stand for the Tower
(I don't know how I can change this to tower, without using a existig Unit)

Do you know what I mean?

Level 2
I have still problems with the trigger. I can't give the Barrage Spell to the Tower, when the Archers enter it.

The onely thing that still function is the delete of the Spells from the entering units.

Someone can help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.