• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Tower Defense Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
What trigger do you want?

- Just make pathing blockers on the side of the road.
- Create units every ... seconds.
- Create pathing blockers everywhere where no building is allowed to be placed and make every building with a custom Pathing map.
- When a unit enters the region at the end of the road. remove the unit and 1 lumber/gold/food/any custom value.
- when the value becomes 0, end the game.

Level 3
I need help with making the leaderboard, variables, how to add difficulties, how to make it so that if there's only one player, the creeps will spawn at only the color of the zone that that color is at, and how the triggers should be worded in order to work correctly. That's why I posted the map im working on. I don't understand a lot about the triggers and how they work. I only understand the basics, like periodic resources, limiting of training, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.