• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Need Help Fixing Unit Aggro Patterns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm creating a hero/tower defense map however, I'm having a problem with the unit aggro patterns. I don't want to have to block pathways to make units attack my defense structures first. I have my enemy units attack-moving down a pathway however, when they're attacked by one of my attacking towers they instantly change targets to my attacking tower and completely ignore the defensive tower I have in front. This kind of eliminates the whole purpose of my defensive towers since they'll never be targeted before heroes, or attacking towers.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem? I've been trying a lot of different things however, can't make the units target my defensive structures first since they'll change targets to the attacking buildings every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.