• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tournament Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I am thinking of adding Tournament Mode to the game mode list.

This would add up all the points all of the Death Hunters and do the same for the Death Knight at the end of the game, listing amount of time it took for whichever team to win the game and to kill the Sunchief. (DK or Hunters). Those would be factored into points.

Tournament Mode would be meant to be played once each by two separate teams or clans (when it gets to that point).

One team uses their entire team to play as Hunters against the other teams best Death Knight and vice-versa. The points for each team at the end of the game is calculated. The amount of time it takes to win is also factored into the score. If the Sunchief is killed, bonus points are given for the amount of time it took to kill him.

This mode would help to create more competition for the game. I need input though, help me out! What would yall suggest for this type of mode?

Last edited:
Level 12
My idea is a bit more fitting in this map than a tournament mode see i would like there to be a team deathmatch as in exactly how you did deathmatch but with 2 teams which is both simple and great at the same time just think of the epic fights between 2 teams with spellcasters, healers, tanks, and architechs :mwahaha:

Level 4
I dont get it, what does the team do when they are played as DK,one plays DK and other ppl sit?thats preety stupid imo, if you let them do smth then I guess its OK

Team DM idea is good I guess but it needs a lot of balancing.

Status
Not open for further replies.