• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tormentor

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Fel Orc Torturer. Does not come with TC, as it is meant as a special unit.

Feel free to use and/or edit these models, so long as you credit me.
Contents

Tormentor (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Looks good overall, but you should include a TC version. If it was a critter, no-TC would be understandable, but this model has potential melee usage and should have team color. You've set it as a hero, if you give it a hero glow it should be enough.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Man now that I've actually taken a chance to look at this thing, I'm impressed. And saddened; just a tiny bit of TC would really Make this Model Great Again (I'm thinking bracers & stripe on skull). Also a green-Orc version would be wonderful.

As it goes, it seems simple, but that whip is awexome. I'll always be excited for models with whips. And you really utilized it, rather than just for a simple Attack animation; he gets all whippy up in here.

I think I get that those three "spell 1st/2nd/3rd" are supposed to be used together (like a Leaping skill?), but I'm not quite sure how... Still, very nice of you to include them as a set, for utility. Looks like it would look nice.

I don't even particularly like Orcs but I'm kind of a fan of this guy.

Man now that I've actually taken a chance to look at this thing, I'm impressed. And saddened; just a tiny bit of TC would really Make this Model Great Again (I'm thinking bracers & stripe on skull). Also a green-Orc version would be wonderful.

As it goes, it seems simple, but that whip is awexome. I'll always be excited for models with whips. And you really utilized it, rather than just for a simple Attack animation; he gets all whippy up in here.

I think I get that those three "spell 1st/2nd/3rd" are supposed to be used together (like a Leaping skill?), but I'm not quite sure how... Still, very nice of you to include them as a set, for utility. Looks like it would look nice.

I don't even particularly like Orcs but I'm kind of a fan of this guy.

I took a note from League of Legends. The first animation for the start of his jump, the second spans his leap, and the third plays upon landing.

Beyond that, I intended for there to be only one of this model at any given time. I may make edits, possibly a Beastmaster reskin. But that's for the future.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I took a note from League of Legends. The first animation for the start of his jump, the second spans his leap, and the third plays upon landing.
Hum. I guess I'm just wondering how one would go about actually doing that (i.e. with triggers), but I know you're not necessarily the best person to ask about that. Just thinking aloud, I guess.

Direfury said:
Beyond that, I intended for there to be only one of this model at any given time. I may make edits, possibly a Beastmaster reskin. But that's for the future.
You and your 'intentions'. Lol.