• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Topic Revivals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Allright, no offense in this post.

I was banned for 1 week because I revived 2 topics.
Even, I never check the date when I post, else if I knew it before I didn't post on those posts.
So i suggest a new system that automaticly closes topics where was no replay after 10 days.

Level 9
well to sort this problem out cant they just have a system of once a topic has been dead for 10 days it auto locks

EDIT: soz i didnt get to finish cause i had to go to school anyway i was trying to do that quote thing but i mucked it up i was planing on quoting and saying to him GOOD IDEA 5/5
stuff school i hate it inspiecly since i got an hour detention the other day for not finishing a pice of shite work

Level 13
Besides for the fact that some threads can be revived (which will be made more clear in the coming rules section), when you enter a thread is its close to the bottom of the forum or not on the first page, chances are that its old.

Level 9
Ex-AnGel said:
Allright, no offense in this post.

I was banned for 1 week because I revived 2 topics.
Even, I never check the date when I post, else if I knew it before I didn't post on those posts.
So i suggest a new system that automaticly closes topics where was no replay after 10 days.

sorry that system is not yet available for this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.