• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[General] Tooltips bugged all over the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Well, my map fucked up and idk how. First it worked fine and 2mins later it totally started fucking up.
I remember no changes which could`ve affected that:
- Copy/Pasty a hero unit, changed it.
- Made a command trigger

Infos:
- I use no single custom models except: a Jaina from idk who, White Kael from Icefrog

iWeF9mz.jpg

Level 4
Edits:

- Agility Armor scale 0.3> 0.1
- XP Rate of Heros: 100 > 50

Trigger:

• VIP
    • Events
      • Player - Player 12 (Brown) types a chat message containing -vip model as An exact match
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Name of (Triggering player)) Equal to LeafyIsBeefy
        • Then - Actions
            • If - Conditions
              • model_available[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Equal to True
          • Then - Actions
            • Set repick_pos = (Position of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))])
            • Set repick_level = (Hero level of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))])
            • Set repick_agi = (Agility of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] (Exclude bonuses))
            • Set repick_str = (Strength of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] (Exclude bonuses))
            • Set repick_int = (Intelligence of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] (Exclude bonuses))
            • Set repick_xp = (Hero experience of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))])
            • Unit - Remove hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] from the game
              • If - Conditions
                • (Triggering player) Equal to Player 12 (Brown)
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Create 1 Lord of Pestilence for Player 12 (Brown) at repick_pos facing Default building facing degrees
              • Set hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Last created unit)
            • Hero - Set hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] Hero-level to repick_level, Show level-up graphics
            • Hero - Set hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))] experience to repick_xp, Show level-up graphics
            • Hero - Modify Strength of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))]: Set to repick_str
            • Hero - Modify Agility of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))]: Set to repick_agi
            • Hero - Modify Intelligence of hero_picked[(Player number of (Triggering player))]: Set to repick_int
            • Else - Actions
          • Else - Actions
            • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Triggering player) Equal to (Triggering player))) the text: You can't repick ye...
    • Else - Actions
      • Game - Display to (All players matching ((Triggering player) Equal to (Triggering player))) the text: You're not a VIP.

Level 14
Sometimes when you load an unsaved map while having a map already open, the data from the opened map will transfer into the loading map.
You must reset the gameplay interface constants.
Next time don't open an unsaved map while having an open map.

Level 4
Well it bugged out I was in Wc3 and then I had autosave activated and it wanted to autosave but it didnt work cuz I used the map and switched between maps and.. Yeah fuck that, autosave is off. THanks

Edit: It seems like it still isn't fixed
Edit 2.0: Nvm it works now, had to reset interface as well

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.