• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Tooltip Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Cause creepy designed tooltips nerves me to death I created following script to create good looking Tooltips:

Tool Tip Editor

The Value textareas are optional, they are only used if you have as much rows as levels for the spell

When you configured your Spell press "Add" to add your spell to the spell queue. Choose "Show Tooltip" to view the Tooltip, see how it'd look in wc3 and get the code for it

You can change the color of the tooltip-elements with the color-bar on the Top.

please leave comments and constructive reviews ;)

ps: the site works fine with my Opera (9.22) and my Firefox (2.0.0.2), I don't know if it works with a new IE

Last edited:
Level 32
  • IE6 and 7 both seem to work fine!

I beleive that other web-based tool tip creators exist (somewhere or other).

Would you consider making the script available for use here at our Hive?

• [self="http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=360"]
    peonforum.gif
    Very first post Tryci? !ntroduce yourself to The Hive![/self]

Level 2
what exactly do you mean with making it available for you?
do you want the sources?
without the counter it's only javascript, so you can freely copy it.
If you want my permission, you have it ;)
(but only if I'm noted as the creator of it^^ *gg*)

say if you want the counter too^^

Level 32
Ralle is the webmaster and maintains the site's scripts.

I will have to check with him. If he feels that including this tooltip creator is desirable, (and he can also easily implement the javascript) I think it would be helpful to make it available here.

And of course, you would be given full credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.