• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Tool] Xetanth87's Campaign Splitter - Play Custom Campaigns in Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
Shouldn't you better put this in the Tools section as a resource?
But why the advertising? There's a special thread for that:
At first I thought the YouTube related thing was a video of the program in action but it's just your channel...
EDIT: oh, you already uploaded it there. No need to advertise then.

Last edited:
Shouldn't you better put this in the Tools section as a resource?
But why the advertising? There's a special thread for that:
At first I thought the YouTube related thing was a video of the program in action but it's just your channel...
EDIT: oh, you already uploaded it there. No need to advertise then.
Tell me what to do and I'll do it. I haven't managed to make a video yet. The links are the same links I post on all threads about my projects.

Just make a video demonstrating the program's ability showing how to use it, what's the result etc.
Also, this thread should be moved in
I'll report it to a mod.
I chose this forum since it can be used by players, not just by mapmakers

Level 4
hey sorry to bother but i just want to know how we can play the map in original Warcraft not split or change them into W3x but keep them as W3n, but we can use it on original War3 game not reforged
What? If you want to play them as w3n in classic, you install a classic version of the game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.