• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Custom campaign in warcraft 3 reforged?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
what a load of shit. i was in middle of playing customs so it UPDATES my WC3 to reforged and i lose custom campaign play.

what the actual fuck

how are you supposed to play custom campaigns now?

Level 14
Probably via their always online platform similar to StarCraft II's Arcade.
I assume Custom Games are also non-singleplayer/offline mode now.

Anyways, this means, no use uploading maps on sites like Hiveworkshop anymore.

For what they did to warcraft 3

I truly hope Diablo 4 Overwatch 2 and WoW bombs.

I truly hate the modern blizzard with a passion.

If the release one fucking paid skin pack before fixing and enabling custom campaigns again. I'm done with Deforged editon. 1.29 installer shouldnt be too hard to find.

Level 3
Just wanted say that I am very disappointed at the moment. Unfortunately I preordered the game. The reason why I preordered the game was to play and create a single player campaigns in WC3 Reforged.

Level 1
I only registered for give you guys the new. With the patch of 29th April Single Player Custom Campaigns added to game. Now i must wait for creator of Legends Of Arkhain upgrades that campaign for WC3R ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.