• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Interludes and in-game map changes crash the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
HI fellow warcraft 3 enjoyers. Has anyone else encountered this problem? When I try to watch an interlude in custom campaigns or enter that in-game map change thing, those that the Rexxar-campaign had, my whole screen just turns black. All intereludes from custom campaigns' are viewable but the black screen shows up once it ends. In "Malfruion's quest" there is a spot in chapter 6 where you can enter another map, like in rexxar campigns. When I try to enter the same black screen pops up.

I have the latest version of the game, my OS is windows 11 and I used the campaign splitter tool to make the campaign playable. If anyone has encountered the same issue and figured out a solution, I would appreciate the help. If my explanation is lacking I can try to describe it better.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.