• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The App Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
The last time I played WCIII (both RoC and FrozenThrone) was about a year ago and no problem ever showed up, but recently I opened the game and it was black screen all the time. I changed nothing on my laptop. Same laptop same game, but now it is all black screen. Tried to change the compability and run as administrator bu it wasnt working. Anyone know how to fix it? I would really appreciate it, Thanks so much.

pyf

pyf

Level 32
Assuming you are using v1.29.2, did you try to repair the installation of your game?
Also, did you try to try to uninstall the game, and then reinstall it from scratch?

Have you tried installing v1.30 PTR? ... and if yes, does this issue also happen with that test version of Warcraft 3, which is independent from the v1.29.2 install?

Status
Not open for further replies.