• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Confusing issues...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi,

I recently got a new laptop and it was all going really well. I tried playing WC with a friend and it came up with an error on connecting to Bnet. I know someone with the same issue and running WC as admin sorts the problem.

BUT! For whatever reason if I run WC in admin the 1 map that I've edited and saved on the new laptop doesn't appear in the map selection! I'm just so confused as if I open WC normally it appears but then I can't get on Bnet. I just can't win!!

I just finished reinstalling the game and ran all of the installers in admin including when I downloaded the patch and there's been no difference at all.

Would anyone have even the slightest clue why this is?

EDIT: No worries my laptop seems to clear maps I save in a certain location. Sorted it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.