• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Tool]Detect Banlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
That would be getting on someone else's computer over the internet without their permission and checking what programs are running.
I'm pretty sure that would be called "Hacking"

If its somehow not hacking, I doubt someone would have/will write a program that does that, 'cause its kinda useless to know if someone is using a banlist. If they're not the host, you don't have to worry about them kicking you, since they can't (without hacking).

Level 11
you don't have to worry about them kicking you, since they can't (without hacking).

.. I dont worry about that .. i wanted this toool because ever when i host a map stupid noobs join the Game with Banlist and if i joke with my Friends they call me a Noob and say "HAHA I BANNED YOU".
And thats why i want this Tool .. to prevent that >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.