• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

To bring the spirit of Valentine here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
You all remember that funny little mod with the falling snow on/near Christmas..

How about tiny little hearts now, falling now..

Or just a temporary Valentines template..

Sounds m'kay? :)

You cannot compare Christmas and Valentine's day. Christmas has a long tradition and history, celebrated in all (christian) countries, basically lasts the entire week (because of the connection with New year), you have holidays at that time, you do not go to school. Valentine's day, although it had roots in the history, it was brought out only for commercial purposes. So if we put a theme for each festival in the year ...

Level 27
You all remember that funny little mod with the falling snow on/near Christmas..

How about tiny little hearts now, falling now..

Or just a temporary Valentines template..
Wouldn't it be better if they were rising?
So if we put a theme for each festival in the year ...
If it was an all month thing, like it was for Christmas, that would be pretty bad.
Having something moving on the screen, on every page, on every holiday, would be pretty bad too.
Maybe just on the news page would be good.
It'd be easy too, just check Google. ;p
Kaitech[SanD];503344 said:
Hah if you two didn't notice any hates then I suppose you dont ever look outside the off-topic thread -.-'
I don't see how that would work, as there were hate threads in Off-Topic, but I have to agree that not noticing the hate is pretty surprising.

Level 32
The falling snow javascript was feature that was present in January 2007. It was a short-term experiment that didn't work out. Some users found that it lagged their browsers, so it was discontinued.

Sorry, no similar "tiny little hearts now" script will be implemented.

~ Thread cleaned and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.