• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Couple of things to say. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I really dont know if Site Discussions is the right place to say this but . . .
here goes!

If you know where these 3 should be posted, pls msg me and maybe a moderator can delete or lock this thread :)

1 - I am looking for a mod or an altered map in which i can build ships + shipyards. I see a Request forum under War 3 Modding but I am not a mod creator, I just want to use the mod and then play it. So I really dk where this should be posted in. Anyway, I'd like to build ship and shipyards in my War 3 TFT, anyone knows such a mod?

I know one, War 3, 2nd Generation but I really didnt like it so i am looking for another mod. I just want my ships, is that so bad? :p

2 - If you are working on a project, a mod or a melee map that is near completion and you want sb to try it out (play it), I will do it
You just msg me and we will talk [ I also dont know where this should be posted in ]

3 - The Heaven's Fall mod. I have installed it and Java, now I need to update
Is there a way to do this manually? I could just download the update file, extract it in my War 3 folder and play

The launcher, i feel it is slow and i always like to download manually

Status
Not open for further replies.