• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

TlenoTech Mechanic

Prepare to be amazed!

Brought to you by, TlenoTech, Weird Industries, and Daily Peon presents
TlenoTech Mechanic.

The TlenoTech Mechanic is one of Tleno's hardworking crew, this one works with steampunk and also brings a spare wheel just incase their steam engine breaks down due to a broken wheel.

UPDATED: New head, It makes more fitting.

Enjoy! GIVE CREDITS

Keywords:
Tleno, Dwarf, Mechanic, Daily Peon, Warrior, Man, Engineer.
Contents

TlenoTech Mechanic (Model)

TlenoTech Mechanic (Model)

Reviews
08:21, 20th Aug 2010 General Frank: The model edit is quite nice. Works ingame.

M

08:21, 20th Aug 2010
General Frank:

The model edit is quite nice. Works ingame.

Level 27
And why exactly you liked the old head more? I mean TlenoTech already has like bunch of peasant headed units, including Tleno himself. Whoever he is.
And dwarves... this is much better, I mean there are enough dwarves for everyone: Gyrocopter head, both mortar team members, Mountain King, that racing map dwarf unit's head, rifleman...

And why exactly you liked the old head more? I mean TlenoTech already has like bunch of peasant headed units, including Tleno himself. Whoever he is.
And dwarves... this is much better, I mean there are enough dwarves for everyone: Gyrocopter head, both mortar team members, Mountain King, that racing map dwarf unit's head, rifleman...

if i wanted a darn dwarf i would've found it or made it.. the first one was something.. unique..

oh well..

Level 1
I think this model would be great for those maps with custom races, you could use it as a Dwarven Worker unit, yeah I know that wasn't the purpose but it really looks like one, lol.