• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Titan Land Kingdoms of Terfall EA7

「Titan Land KoT 3.0 (EA7)」

By King_Katanova

Gameplay
[tr][/tr]
[tr]
Roleplay within the World of Terfall as one of 26 unique KoT Lore Races. and Choice to build within a gigantic map filled with different landscapes and terrain. Using a selection of "Decoration Workers" and a "Modification Worker", you can turn any simple base into a work of art, make a city, a war camp, a prison etc, the possibles are endless.

Screenshots
[tr][/tr]
[tr]
KoT_1.3_Loadscreen.png

PandariVillage.jpg

Templar_Village.jpg

Flouting_Fortress.jpg

Goblin_Village_1.jpg

Orc_City.jpg

Pandari_Outpost.jpg

Features
[tr][/tr]
[tr]
Uses Kingdoms of Terfall Lore over Warcraft Lore
Choose between 26 different races to play with
Large amount of decorations that can be used to create attractive bases
special triggers within game allows players name to change according to what unit he pressed last
with a special modification builder, you can rotate, enlarge, recolour, change animation and add or remove trees

Credits
[tr][/tr]
[tr]
Metalwarrior,Vhalyr,Daiwan,GHH,Dionesiist,Ampharos_222,Tranquil,Pyramidhe@d,Kitabatake,Serbianbeast,assasin_lord,HappyTauren,WILLTHEALMIGHTY,KayS,sPy,Champara Bros,takakenji,Tr!KzZ,crl,Pyritie,communist_orc,DevineArmy,RetroSexual,shamanyouranus,Kenshein,Vermillion Edict,pandarian,UgoUgo,Dan van Ohllus,-Grendel,MasterHaosis,paulH,WhiteDeath,Uncle Fester,Sellenisko,Dwarven Paladin,Dwarven warrior,anarchianbedlam,Doom Wolf,Wandering Soul,Callahan,Urkdrengi,Rizz_Boomer,Sunchips,donut3.5,Forgotten_Warlord,Weird Human,Wulfrein,volk8842,epsilon,PROXY,Red XIII,supertoinkz,Lord_T,takakenji,GiFun,Mr. Bob,MassiveMaster,wojia10502,Dionesiist,Black Balverine,Sellenisko,inico,GreyArchon,Sellenisko,Deep Sea Kraken,Hawk Scout,Fel Orc Crossbowman,Shiv,General Frank,JokeMaster,Mephestrial,Ultimata,Skipper,Norinrad,Hueter,67chrome,M0rbid,chr2,Nichita_00,

Changelog
[tr][/tr]
[tr]
Beta
Compelete Remake of RoK 3.88, with new races, heros and items
Added in 2 new Terrains, Sunken ruins and black citidel.
Removed Maia Darksea and Evelynn Nightbane from the Creep Rouster.
Removed the Connections from the Islands from the sea, Waypoints have been made as ship routes for freelancers.
Added Death and Xecien to Red's God List
Removed alot of the Creeps around the map, leaving them in hot spots.
Added the Moon Followers, Templars, Tech Goblins and Madness Legion to the Races.
Removed some of the empty spaces around the map like wooden walls to make neutral Towns and villages for Freelancers and Raiders.
Re-added Tirith Katanova (Chaos) and Maldrin Katanova (Chaos)
Changed the Colors of some races- All dark shenari buildings and Towers are dark green, vampires are now black
Patched the Vampire hotspots with blight.
Turned the Town of Norden (East of Map) and Horrovile (South of Map) into primary Passive Villages,]
Fixed the Bug with the Spawn Creator, and Deco Worker 8, Now all players will be givin both and the Spawn creator cannot turn into a Dark Archer.
Added some new Deco into the empty spaces eg. Fountain, Atlantean Statue, Atlantean Decos and more Nighthoven Decos.
New Heros in Katanovian, Orc, Templar, Moon Follower, Vampire, Chaos, Madness Legion, Tech Goblin, Corrupt Orcs and Pandari.
Re-added Erathas, the Shenari Ranger who was misplaced by the Nighthoven Ranger.
Fixed the Chaos Race where it now builds its armory, and makes Chaos Human Footman Rather then Vampire Blood Guards.
Removed the Centaur Structures from the Hahaska Race, They will keep the Hahaska Buildings which they use for the Shakuma.
Shifted Around the Goblin Merchants, making them use up less space
Changed the Terrain around Horroville to Autumm Grass, The Terrain will Also be made into a Terrain Deco.
Made a Neutral Nighthoven Village Above Horroville.
Removed the Artrixxerxx Mentilist and ashtricks model to save space, they now use the Artrixxerxx Hydromancer model.
added the zoom command.
Lowered the amount of damage aoe spells that are cast by race spell casters from 100 to 50. Single target spells still use 100 damage.
Changed the Order of the Decos found in the builders, Doodad decos are from 1-5, walls are from 6-7 and gates are 8-9
Sadly had to remove the Custom Skins for the Nighthoven and icons. reverted them back to night elves :(
Removed the Sea paths and added in several Ship Route Teleports, this is mainly for Freelancers to travel to the Cavern Isles, and Uthway.
Cosmosis has returned as the main Hero Red uses.
Changed the name of the Uthwayien Race to the Iceborn Race (in my Lore they are a splinter faction of the Uthwayiens that have becume beings of ice).
fixed Power-forest so it shows its hotkey as z not s
added the -deleteme command
added new loading screen
added the blight, remove blight terrains
Removed Great Mud Plains and Atlantis sea entrance, they have bene merged together into the the new tropical ruined island with coral sand dunes named "Quezzara".
Added the Elek'r as the 25th race on KoT.
Removed several custom models and the portraits of all custom models.
Zess (Tech Goblin) has been removed.
all workers now have "air/ground mode" which changes them from flying to foot.
Orcs and Corrupt Orcs have "Red/Green Skin" which changes their appearance from green skinned to red skinned.
Remastered the Conversation spells so that the turned has the passive, tint and abilites of the converted unit type.
Added the -Start command as requested.
Added the 4 event changers "-Xecien", "-Death", "-Luko" and "-Celestris".
Added 1 weak air unit to all races, some have more rp orinated then others.
Madness have more units to choose from (Defiler (Greater minion), Joker (stronger minion), Knight (powerful unit, less then abomination), Banshee (Spellcaster), Jester (spellcaster) Graega of Luko (Air unit).
added Endarine (Lord Acolyte of Luko) and Cleaverworn (Mutant King) to Madness Legends.
added Kro'ruin Silvertongue and Strakk Gulthensien into Request Legends.
added Adria Gordo (Blood Baron of Snowright) into Vampire Legends.
Added Kerr'larn (Last Elder of the Elek'r), Fe'li (Demon Bane), Fae'ji (Champion of Ez'rel) and ----- (Frozen Crystal Seer) to Elek'r Legends.
Added Blademaster to Orc and Corrupt Orc as unit, in this verison they still have no hero.
Added Corrupt Elek'r Wizard (spellcaster) and Corrupt Elek'r Doom Warrior (Warrior) into Chaos.
Added 2 Corrupt Elek'r Heros (Reflexing Archimonde and Kil'jaeden) into Chaos Legends.
Added the Teleporter from RoD, Portal creator (even though failing) is still ingame atm.
Added new units to Dwarf, Long Hammer (Long Ranged), Storm Caller (Spellcaster) and Hammer Thrower (changes into Air unit).
Removed Hydrobane from Titan artifacts, now it can only be obtained by bringing any "Hydro's Heart" artifact to the Atlantis checkpoint.
Buffed Guardian of Humanity Artifact so that it would prove more deadly. Still only obtainable through the 5 Starlet Artifacts.
Nerfed the 7 Eternal Ones (Celestris, Death, Xecien, Luko, Anarok, Tewe and Starlet) so that they could be defeated by mortals.
Changed the Ultmate of Bruticus Transfer and Aheri'zak.
Aheri'zak's new ultimate has been proven to cause a delay spike when active, that the game will lag, but bare with it until the ability ends.
Added the Sub-race of Centaurs into Hahaska, they act as a slave force for the Plainsman, there are also 2 Hahaska Spellcaster units.
Added all Heroes from Legend Towers into their allocated Race Altars.
Fixed the Terrain Bug with "Tile Road" and "Green Grass".
Fixed the "Set Animation" command on deco worker, however i cannot get "Int" and "Delay" to work on KoT (myself and GHH tryed but my system would not allow clean saving off the int script).
Opened up the void space around the "Interiours" and "Titan's Palace", these areas are best to be used for Custom interiours with the Teleporter.
Renamed the "Dark Shenari" into "Drakari".
Extended the map through its east and southern area. Adding new lore lands and even bigger teleport interior areas.
decided myself that i will finally remove the portal creator fully, and just keep the teleporter
re-added the "kill this unit" command
Removed Evelynn Nightbane from game, she has been replaced by Ragged, the Lord of the Unjust
added some more request items into the game requests
places added on map include great plains, shen isles, panrr isles and elongated badlands and jewel desert.
Added the Mummy Race as the 26th Race within this game
Altered the Elek'r (Draenei) into the Etrakc (Lizardmen)
Pandari recieve a new hero
Naga receive a new Hero
re-added the vanilla footman model to go with a new archer model
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」
(Following 1.3 i no longer wrote down the overall changelog to my creation, since i was the sole editor for years without sending over the work for inspection.)

Keywords:
Titan Land, Terfall, Roleplay, Kingdoms,[/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr][/tr]
Contents

Titan Land - KoT RP V1.3 (Map)

Titan Land - KoT RP V3.0, EAV7 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet17:30, 27th May 2013 Map Approved Titan Land - Kingdom of Terfall (Version 1.3) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet17:30, 27th May 2013

Comment

Review

Map Approved
Titan Land - Kingdom of Terfall (Version 1.3)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Titan Land - KoT" is a Role-playing game that either makes you the holder of the whole map or be a player that can create kingdoms.

"A Different type of RP which is very useful for long games to play plus the features that lets you build kingdoms of your own is quite impressive, the best part of them all is being the Game Master itself, summoning enemies/titans or any other deeds at your disposal, no much bugs and leaks found for now."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain needs some bits of work even though you can make your own details in-game I suggest giving more space on cliffs, mountainside-like ideas and much more that can shape a landscape without the player's start to create them."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall a neat to be played for RP lovers who constantly stays long to enjoy and satisfy such games."

Total Score:

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
10/1583%B

Level 5
ill update it with some in-game screenshots i have on me and some other tools

yeah, i'm not going to get this any more description, i cannot workout command codes, never have and most likely wont. i'm more use to graphical user interface for command then just command line. sry

tbh, dont know how to create the special descriptions like ive seen with the other maps. im not a very good code creatore

Last edited:
Level 9
Hello, Mr King Katanova, I have played a lot of your Titan Land RP maps, and to say, they're lots of fun. What you could fix though, is the description. A suggestion too, How about Atlantean Rebels/Bandits? It would be really nice. Right now, a 3/5 until you fix the description. Either use -Kobas-'s Description Templates or the Map Description Generator Daffa recommended.

Level 5
I knew this would happen to many user, I recommend u to use this for description : Map Description Generator [1.2]
thanks, im going to use this generator then update the description.

Please.
Dont.

Triple.

Post.

What have you done now is called "Spamming".

Posts reported for thread cleaning. Please use the "Edit" button.

sry, i fixed it now, it was just late at night for me and just saw the first message

"Edit"- worked into the generator now, just need to add the changelog between all the verisons

Level 9
Holy crudface, Katanova! I played it, really fun! I actually played the 1.03 version of this game. Now you added a panda race! It's looking pretty fine. The description is all well, too. Well, a 5/5 for you, good chap!

Level 5
added the Changelog between the versions now (its very long-winded)
Holy crudface, Katanova! I played it, really fun! I actually played the 1.03 version of this game. Now you added a panda race! It's looking pretty fine. The description is all well, too. Well, a 5/5 for you, good chap!
Pandas where in before, but they had newer buildings put in to decrease the overal map size. Thanks to Ultimata for his Gilneas Buildings

Atlantean Rebels/Bandits
hmm, dont really know what your getting at there, human bandits who beaten back the naga? or naga who joined the Renegade Kingdom?

Level 9
added the Changelog between the versions now (its very long-winded)

Pandas where in before, but they had newer buildings put in to decrease the overal map size. Thanks to Ultimata for his Gilneas Buildings

hmm, dont really know what your getting at there, human bandits who beaten back the naga? or naga who joined the Renegade Kingdom?

Since the Atlantean are all sorts of Sea Creatures, I was thinking of Murlocs as part of the Renegade Kingdom.

Level 5
added every modeller and texturer i have used, though off and held of their work.

Since the Atlantean are all sorts of Sea Creatures, I was thinking of Murlocs as part of the Renegade Kingdom.

Murlocs like other creep races (Gnoll, Furbolg, Kobold etc) will be appearing in a creep roaster building, which you can choose between Hyenak (Gnoll), Bearmen (Furbolg), Hegs (Kobold) and Gilliean (Murloc and Murgul)

really the atlanteans are Hyedari (Name for a Water elf (not sea creature). They where turned into Naga and Artrixxerxx by their own chemical posions within altanis.
So really Murlocs arnt even part of Atlantis or Naga. They would most likly be the Fishing folk of the Deepen Sea (the sea in the south plotted between Wild Terfall and Idara)

Level 9
added every modeller and texturer i have used, though off and held of their work.

Murlocs like other creep races (Gnoll, Furbolg, Kobold etc) will be appearing in a creep roaster building, which you can choose between Hyenak (Gnoll), Bearmen (Furbolg), Hegs (Kobold) and Gilliean (Murloc and Murgul)

really the atlanteans are Hyedari (Name for a Water elf (not sea creature). They where turned into Naga and Artrixxerxx by their own chemical posions within altanis.
So really Murlocs arnt even part of Atlantis or Naga. They would most likly be the Fishing folk of the Deepen Sea (the sea in the south plotted between Wild Terfall and Idara)
Oh sorry, I haven't really read the whole lore myself. The name Gillean is actually nice. What confuses me though, are the Artrixxerxx (Faceless) They had the same buildings and icons with the Atlanteans, yet they look like one of those creatures that live in tombs and underground.

Level 5
Oh sorry, I haven't really read the whole lore myself. The name Gillean is actually nice. What confuses me though, are the Artrixxerxx (Faceless) They had the same buildings and icons with the Atlanteans, yet they look like one of those creatures that live in tombs and underground.

their more related to squids, the artrixxerxx where the hyedari who wanted to leave atlantis after its pulmit into the sea. So naturally they should possess the same architecture as naga since their the same people.
Gilliean was the name for murlocs back in fall of kingdoms

Level 9
their more related to squids, the artrixxerxx where the hyedari who wanted to leave atlantis after its pulmit into the sea. So naturally they should possess the same architecture as naga since their the same people.
Gilliean was the name for murlocs back in fall of kingdoms

By the way, I played 1.0 (Beta) version some days ago. Edit: What I was thinking about was why you changed the skins of those Wood Elves. And adding villages in certain places, is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Level 5
By the way, I played 1.0 (Beta) version some days ago. Edit: What I was thinking about was why you changed the skins of those Wood Elves. And adding villages in certain places, is pretty cool.

indeed, they where cool, but their file size was high and it was just trivial, they weren't required

i still have the skins but i cannot put them here because they just get rejectedbecause their only reskins. not to mentioni dont have photoshop anymore

Level 1
Awesome RP map,my friends here are having fun!
Imagination and Creativeness :)..5/5 for ur map

btw,the titan command "-hos" instead of turning the selected unit/s into hostile..its shows "Height="

Last edited:
Level 5
btw,the titan command "-hos" instead of turning the selected unit/s into hostile..its shows "Height="
thats because there is no "-hos" command, "mortals" which are the players cannot give there own units to hostile on there own, they have to ask titan to use the power; hostile.

it would show height because the command for changing the value of a unit's height is "-h"

Level 12
Nice to see titan land updated!
What's the difference between the two files?
Is it just the version since one seems to be recommended for 1.21b and the other for the current one, or is there more to it?

EDIT: Nvm I looked at the minimap again I figured it out

Last edited:
Level 16
I played this only once, and built an awesome Lizard empire which took me one and a half hours to make.

Amazing additions, great mechanics.
My only complaint are the players. There's two types of them and no medium between them it would seem.
First you have the trolls, of course they're in the game for 20 min and will attack everything on sight and demand op items.
And second you have the heavy RP, that literally forget there's actual people behind the monitors playing the damn game, and get offended if you laugh just that one time when some funny shit is happening.

Overall this map definitely is Director's Cut in my opinion. 6/5

Level 14
I would like to thank the mapmaker @King Katanova for using one of the camel models made by @Alethos and me in titan land.
It's awesome that someone found them useful :), please credit us for the work we've put into them.

A reminder. For the particular camel model you are using Alethos and I made mesh and animations, whereas a custom texture from Blizzard's World of warcraft has been opportunely adapted to wc3 so please, keeping this in mind, do give credit for the texture to Blizzard Entertainment too, as it's due.

I wish this project a continued great success in present and future times!

Level 1
Hey Quick Question what are is the version you are playing at cuz i cant play it it will not show the players tab.

Edit: So I tested to create a lan game with 1.26a and 1.27b (my 1.26a has a 8mb remover) but still both does not allow me to create/host the game. When I try to create/host the game it just goes back to the Local Area Network (where you can "Create Game" or "Join Game"). I tried moving the map closer to the root folder and shortening the name of the map but still cannot host/create. Please help :D

Last edited:
Level 5
Sorry i hadnt really been keeping track of this once i had uploaded ea7 to hive (since at the time i only put it up because people were hounding me for a download link, which epic wars could no longer take the map as it was beyond its map size limit).

I would like to thank the mapmaker @King Katanova for using one of the camel models made by @Alethos and me in titan land.
It's awesome that someone found them useful :), please credit us for the work we've put into them.

A reminder. For the particular camel model you are using Alethos and I made mesh and animations, whereas a custom texture from Blizzard's World of warcraft has been opportunely adapted to wc3 so please, keeping this in mind, do give credit for the texture to Blizzard Entertainment too, as it's due.

I wish this project a continued great success in present and future times!

In regard to me not crediting you on the use of the pack camel model, i am sorry, when i began kot 3.0 project my goal was to pretty much break the boundaries of the warcraft map size limit. in the end i used over 4000+ files, some of myown most others and these were both from hive and russian sources i decided i wouldnt show credit for model usage. Since it would take forever.

Hey Quick Question what are is the version you are playing at cuz i cant play it it will not show the players tab.

Edit: So I tested to create a lan game with 1.26a and 1.27b (my 1.26a has a 8mb remover) but still both does not allow me to create/host the game. When I try to create/host the game it just goes back to the Local Area Network (where you can "Create Game" or "Join Game"). I tried moving the map closer to the root folder and shortening the name of the map but still cannot host/create. Please help :D

since patch 1.30 and the changes it brought on, it has essentilly broken tl kot which made it annoying since i was about to release ea8 a short time beforehand, and unoffical verison was release for private sessions on ent. i was never the coder of tl kot only the unit and terrain designer so when it came to the problems, i could never fix them. I cant solve your dilema.

Level 1
Hey, I don't know if you still take requests for Heroes but I'd want to bring back my old heroes that were in the Version of 1.902. They were 4 Drakari heroes as in, the Four Horse Men of the Apocalypse.

I just want to see them in the new versions.

This is their names and information ---> Names and Information

Level 5
Hey, I don't know if you still take requests for Heroes but I'd want to bring back my old heroes that were in the Version of 1.902. They were 4 Drakari heroes as in, the Four Horse Men of the Apocalypse.

I just want to see them in the new versions.

This is their names and information ---> Names and Information

did you not just look at the last message i wrote here, as of 1.30 kot is broken, i cannot fix it meaning i cannot work on it on the editor only for everyone to be unable to play it.

Level 1
I was playing on warcraft last patch, and for some random reason katanovian priest seems to be crashing the game when you click it. Everytime i click it the game just crashes... could you fix it pls?

Last edited:
Level 1
Dear King Katanova,

I hope you can read this reply, as I was saying can you please provide the link for the SaveNLoad tool for loading bases on this map. GCG site cannot be accessed and also the discord invite is invalid. I hope for your full cooperation.

Truly yours,
DrBoris