• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Time/Change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hello fellow members, 2014 has come and I just want everyone to know that I'm willing to give the group's leader position to someone here. There are consequences when I successfully do this (e.g TWH is going to beat me to a pulp!) but change is change and I'm having a lot of hands lately, even getting a moderation seat is tiresome and that I'm doing my best to not fraction myself to a lot of work.

If any of you here wants to get my chair let me know or just comment here.

Happy New year guys!

Level 22
Congratulations to whomever gets the position! Yo Orc, I noticed the chair has some ketchup, don't forget to clean it first kay? haha xD

Level 23
Hell_Master, That should be "will she accept?" :3

But my vote is stronger on Soj since he does have a lot of experience in moderating but he isn't a moderator here. Kim kinda has her hands full (I think) with the icon section and I think adiktuz is busy with work? I don't know about that though. xD

So Soj or Adiktuz for me and maybe Kim IF she accepts even if she already has the icon section.

Level 28
But my vote is stronger on Soj since he does have a lot of experience in moderating but he isn't a moderator here.

zDvjZZ9.jpg

P.S.

I'd been staring on Hera's avatar for quite a while now.

EDIT:

Since I posted anyway, I thought I should at least give some serious response so...

Popular or not, experienced user or not as long as he is mature to be a leader then he'll get my support.

Level 28
Yeah, I agree. How about a poll?

If I'll be ask on who I support to be the next leader then here is my list.

Active members:

Adiktuz (Seen him on the forum and seems to know what he's doing.)
Kimbo (Experienced moderator.)
Orcnet (Yes Orcy, I still like you to remain as the leader ;p)

Inactive

Ken-E (If only this guy is still active here, really nice guy.)
DrunkenJackal (Active on the forum but not on this group. Really helpful person.)

Level 22
I wish I could list my nominations, but I hardly know anyone nowadays... When Kim was active I was being a dotard; during Adiktuz's time (when he was pumping out maps), I was on still learning jass and some of the guys I had known well aren't logging in anymore.

Still, if a poll materializes and Adiktuz is on the list, then I think I will vote for him, because Kim is a busy mod, and Orcnet says he needs to step down. I'm just wondering if A has time to spare, he's a busy guy but I hope he does.

Level 30
Maintaining the group by deleting old threads, threads that do not have any more replies for a couple of months now, threads violating TWH's original rule of posting stuff(I think I deleted all of it damn). And lastly I kinda approve the holiday change of group picture.

Any user can suggest the PRS games, but I merely suggest them in Christmas (looks like no one is interested that time :sad:)

Status
Not open for further replies.