• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Timbermaw Hold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey everyone, my name is TheUser
Unfortunately i am the newbie and this is the first time i make the map
Sorry for any error or bugs (If have)
Also i need the ideas and support because i only 11 years old.
Skin of the Doom Guard is from 1 maps and that is [Zinc] Blaze Guardian.w3x

This is the version 1.0
Hopefully you can comment not bad because this is the test map.
The version 1.1 will update soon.

Note: This map only YOU is a player, this map required 1 AI, DO NOT PLAY ALONE OR ...

The number is 1, is on the top, you can see it raelly.

Note 2: The Doom Guard is on the War, but you must get in game to know it.

I know its make you boring and dont want to play but i promise will make that is cooler than version 1.0.
I am the newbie so i dont know how to post the screenshot from the computer

Keywords:
Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_- @-@ ^_^ Testing -_
Contents

Timbermaw Hold (Map)

Reviews
19:39, 4th Jun 2015 Shadow Fury: Map rejected, see the users' comments to know why and how to get your map approved.

M

19:39, 4th Jun 2015
Shadow Fury: Map rejected, see the users' comments to know why and how to get your map approved.

SCN!
Shadow Fury!
Orcnet!
We need any of the three of you!

==================
Now, back to seriousness.
Well, it's mostly what Shadow Flux said.
Also, Map Section isn't for showing test maps and maps in development.
If your map isn't ready for public yet, please post it at Map Development Forum.