• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Timbermaw Hold

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The map is just Timbermaw Hold with an expanded unit list. All of the units are either taken from the campaign or creeps added into build list with the exception of one unit, I think.

Edit: After a day of changes I think the map is ready to go.

Change List:
-Added an expanded unit list to the Orcs. Fel orcs are now able to be used in multiplayer.
-Added a few more units to the Night Elves.
-Changed the Nerubian Trickster to Webspinner, getting rid of his invisibility ability.
-Changed the Graverobber from being absolutely crazy to being somewhat fragile.

Credit to Ampharos_222 for the Fresh Shambler Skin.

Please feel free to send me messages concerning anything you'd like to see added to the map. (I'm encouraging this actually. As it stands the Night Elves didn't get much in the way of new units and I'd really like some ideas for them.)

Each race I either tried keeping in what they're good at (Orcs and rawr smash) or added in a unit to give them a new way of fighting (Undead and the new nerubian units adding in something different for them.)

As for a few questions I know will come up:
-The footmen and the swordsmen are completely identical stat wise. The swordsman is just there for an aesthetics change on the base melee unit.
-Yes I know the Fresh Shambler is kinda tiny. I don't know how to change this. If you do, please let me know and I'll change it.
-Yes I know the fountain of blood has no build animation. I don't know how to change that either. If you do, please let me know and I'll change it.

Keywords:
Altered Melee, Expanded unit list, custom
Contents

Timbermaw Hold (Map)

Reviews
15:29, 19th Aug 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected
Humans and undead are completed
Oh wow, that's awesome!

First off, you haven't even finished adding a few units to each race, which actually already exist, you just need to add them to the buildings.
Second of all, you've barely changed anything in the map.
The map category is also missing. Aaaand your description is lacking, but I guess that's because there's not much to tell.

Level 17
Can you edit more of this?
Adding some more creeps and units for Night Elves and Orcs would be good.