• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

tiger's map pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Here I got 3 maps where 1 of them is old 1'n half year = Battle Arena.
Other 2 i update and I'm planing to release = Metal Marines and tiger's survivor map.

So i post this thread to see if anyone likes those maps. Battle Arena has lots of leaks... but it doesnt lagg; i dont want to fix all of those stuffs, old map, but id someone is willing to work on it go ahead and I can join.

Metal Marines 2 is more like strategic game, based on Metal Marines SNES game.
You can build buildings on you island like missile launchers, send robots on enemy island, or build turrets and gun pods to defend your island, and lots of other supportive buildings.

tiger's survivor map is like ENFO, well like Fuza more like ( Fuza is for me one of the best survivor maps, enfo sux in my opinion...)
There are most of normal heroes in this map with few new ones.
Anyway, regular hero defense map with lots of waves, but it has few new systems that other maps dont have, like:
You can summon bosses whenever you want, only 2 for now available to summon.
There is crafting points required to craft items.
Bosses drops artifact items.
You can save and load your items and crafting points and then load it to any hero.
You dont have to rewrite whole code you can print screen it with screenshot reader.
Also there is arena if you want to enable it so every 3 waves heroes from each team can duel to obtain extra lives.

So give me some opinion 'bout maps.

Attachments

• BattleArena.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 68
  • SNES_MM_v1.0.w3x
    3.4 MB · Views: 74
  • Survivor_v1.0.w3x
    1.3 MB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.