• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

THW isnt user friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
THW isnt user friendly

The moderators are strict and overrated.

Moderators arent even trying to be kind and act professionally.
But they are ordering that users behave.

THW Problems

- Lack of mods.
- Introduction is becoming useless.
- Lack of new map projects,resource,tutorials etc.
- Bad mods.
- ETC

Level 11
You can't expect that every single user in THW is renowned for something.
Moderators are suppose to be strict, they're job is not to go around being affectionate, showing sympathy and kindness for every single thing that happens. I'd expect a moderator to be more serious about stuff, not some half-assed incompetent slacker. The quantity of mods at the moment is fine.

Level 12
lol inb4c.

Honeslty, the mods arn't bad, a few are alittle over the egde, but they keep things in check alittle better too. How many times have you been banned for this?

Better build a preeeeetty strong Banhammer proof bunker this time

N.O

N.O

Level 6
He is a little right... the mods help the ppl they know best first then after a bit they look at others resources. Not sure if there is a lack of mods since I don't know all of them yet but it would be a bit better i think if the mods showed some more feeling to what they decide to say and to the users and admins too. So far I have almost seen all of them show it once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.