• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Throm'ka Warriors! Daily Warcraft Reforged

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Greetings!

I'm a freelance digital artist/game artist. I run Daily Warcraft Reforged on YouTube, and some other channels.

Playing Warcraft 3 since 2002. Been on Hive before, way back in 2006-9 if I remember correctly, but I don't have access to my old accounts, and have been inactive for over a decade. I did hear there are still some of the maps I made being used here, and my concept art has been used for 3d models. That's cool!

It's good to be back here, boy how I missed these classic stone age forum designs :D

Glad to see this community still tight and pumping out great custom games content for a game that had a really bad remaster launch. I will contribute through my YT channel as much as I can, and also promote some of the projects here, cuz I see there are some really sick ones.

And who knows maybe I'll upload some of my new maps here as well, I've been working on a couple of them since Reforged came out, but I lack the time to finish them.

Status
Not open for further replies.