• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

threadly reminder that GARITHOS LITTERALY DID NOTHING WRONG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
There are many possibility about the Paladin, and Monastery exist in war3 yes! Read more about, and he could accept ally with her, and then flee if he would not be killed. And accept the fact that Garithos DID SOMETHING WRONG, YES!

But flee to where? How? He was surrounded by forsaken,burning legion and kel thuzad's scourge.

Monastary was created in WoW after warcraft 3, thats why i dont consider it existing.

(About the teleport, it's just him that used, and why he would left his people to go to dalaran again? The elves were nearly all dead, and he was the next to take the crown, he did right help his people[ at least in that time] and how he would teleport all of his forces? The elves was weakly in magic ).

I just dont belive the scourge simply left Quel'Thalas, its not like they had any problem with manpower. He just left because he was bitchy that he got friendzoned by Jaina even though he was like 300 years older than her.

He did disserve to die purely because he was a really not nice guy. He thought nothing of sending minions and monsters in a suicide charge to their deaths just to close a silly portal.
Oh come on dont tell me you actualy take that bonus mission seriously? Its just a rediculous concept to actualy achive.
All those flying and seige units that got shot down, ayy lmao. No Garithos did not send them on a suicide charge.
Speaking of witch -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVbCLWXde28#t=342

He also was an idiot for ever trusting the Undead, especially after they rebelled against themselves.

he had no other option

That said he would be perfect for Heroes of the Storm AoS game. The personalized character interactions and his hilarious nature would fit perfectly into the game. One can imagine him admiring Tychus and Raynor for being proof of humanities capabilities. One can imagine him trying to chat up Jaina, Nova and Sgt Hammer with hilarious responses. One can also imagine him being awe struck by the Nephalims' power as well as honoured by Tyrael presence as an angel.

However by far the best thing about him would be all the opportunities for absolutely RoFL kill taunts. Killing the Lich King resulting in some Arthras being a spoilt brat who never was worth his title quote. Killing Zerg heroes resulting in some taunt about how pathetic and weak the Zerg are compared to humans. Killing random Warcraft furry races resulting in him taunting why humanity is the best race in the Warcraft universe. Killing Prime Evils resulting in taunts how pathetic they are falling to a normal human. Killing dwarves making some joke about their height. Killing Protoss giving a taunt about how he cannot believe humanity has not invaded and finished them off already.

I mean really, he has so much comic potential Blizzard would be stupid not to add him into Heroes of the Storm.

Obviously his ability would be "permanent mount" so that he can keep his trade mark horse all the time. He would also probably have a variety of steed charges and summons. Roll as Melee Warrior or Melee Special perfectly suits him.

Great idea but seems impossible regarding how much representation he got in WoW. You should consider sending this to Blizzard tho, they wont get the idea on their own.

Hed be best buddies with DuGale

That said he would be perfect for Heroes of the Storm AoS game. The personalized character interactions and his hilarious nature would fit perfectly into the game. One can imagine him admiring Tychus and Raynor for being proof of humanities capabilities. One can imagine him trying to chat up Jaina, Nova and Sgt Hammer with hilarious responses. One can also imagine him being awe struck by the Nephalims' power as well as honoured by Tyrael presence as an angel.

However by far the best thing about him would be all the opportunities for absolutely RoFL kill taunts. Killing the Lich King resulting in some Arthras being a spoilt brat who never was worth his title quote. Killing Zerg heroes resulting in some taunt about how pathetic and weak the Zerg are compared to humans. Killing random Warcraft furry races resulting in him taunting why humanity is the best race in the Warcraft universe. Killing Prime Evils resulting in taunts how pathetic they are falling to a normal human. Killing dwarves making some joke about their height. Killing Protoss giving a taunt about how he cannot believe humanity has not invaded and finished them off already.

I mean really, he has so much comic potential Blizzard would be stupid not to add him into Heroes of the Storm.

Obviously his ability would be "permanent mount" so that he can keep his trade mark horse all the time. He would also probably have a variety of steed charges and summons. Roll as Melee Warrior or Melee Special perfectly suits him.
Have a cookie.

he had no other option
Oh really?

Instead of blaming the Elves for Allying with the Naga temporarily and sending them to jail he could've overlook that and get a hold of his damn racism!
He sought to avenge his father for that whole Blackwood incident from the 2nd war, for what? Stupid old grudges.

No, he had to be a damn idiot and ally himself with the walking corpses because of his idiotic mistake with the Elves, whatever.

Though I'm an Alliance fan I can certainly say that I'm glad that he died.

Last edited:
Level 18
Oh really?

Instead of blaming the Elves for Allying with the Naga temporarily and sending them to jail he could've overlook that and get a hold of his damn racism!
No, he had to be a damn idiot and ally himself with the walking corpses because of his idiotic mistake with the Elves, whatever.
Though I'm an Alliance fan I can certainly say that I'm glad that he died.

EIDF PLS LEAVE.

The Naga were shown to be clearly evil and they are the same ones who destroyed the shipyard and baited the undead. Its too convinent for the naga to just happen to have boats with them. Also Kael could have stayed and defeended against the undead and wait for reinforcements, OR he could actualy regroup back with the main forces or atleast get to Dalaran Citidel.

Garithos had no way out but to ally with the Undead
His army was defeated by both the dreadlords and Sylvanas, it was only a small group of humans. They would have never made it against the Forsaken or the Scourge or Legion. He didnt trust Sylvanas but to go against her was certain death for him and his people. Why didnt the naga come to save him? :^)

also complaining about racism in warcraft is like complaining about beeing cold in a freezer

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Great idea but seems impossible regarding how much representation he got in WoW
Consindering the game is full of random characters I doubt it. Sure maybe not next year but in 4 years time he is actually quite likely to be added purely due to the potential comedy value he has. Being dead is not a hindrance seeing how Tassadar made it in and he is well and truly dead.

Level 11
Here, what I think about this:

158487-albums6615-picture92746.jpg

Level 18
ok guys, since my dad works at blizzard im gonna give you all a sneak peek at the story of the next World of Warcraft expansion called Rise of Humanity.

>Garithos is still alive and just lost his memory after a minor head trauma from varimathras' attacks and the ghouls biting him
>He has a small scar and uses an eye patch
>Regains his memories and remembers what to do
>Meanwhile in the story the human king is too soft and Jaina can barely hide her hatred for him
>Vol'jin went corrupt or some shit and now it's time to replace the warchief again after the horde and alliance met in the same place
>Varian says "gais pls don't do this again we've been over this, Stormwind is now half destroyed"
>They're about to choose Lor'themar as the new warchief
>Suddenly the roof is collapsing, you can hear a cry
>NEVER
>TRUST
>AN ELF!
>Garithos crashes down from the roof and one shots Lor'themar
>throws his sword and pierces Varian's brain before anyone can still blink
>INHUMAN BEASTS
>Tears Sylvannas in half with just brute strength
>Horde collapses that day and is forced into camps
>In present day outland
>Forsaken are purged from existence
>Garithos is crowned Emperor that day and makes mad love to Jaina several times
>A gryphon flies by and drops a tear on the Alliance flag
>Because he's being cut down for being an inhuman abomination
>Humanity massacres all non humans for The Emperor and takes over the Planet
>They invade the burning legion's home planet and wreck the place
>All horde players must pay mandatory 25 dollars to move to alliance and get with the program

Level 7
I attempted something like this even had ocmpleted several maps but after deleting a different game, the uninstal wizard decided it was a good idea to purge everytihng in my "games folder" deleting all the campaign maps. Warcraft is too old and dead to remake the campaign and im much too busy now with univercity and all.
:goblin_cry:

There is none, Garithos did nothing wrong, same as Admiral Proudmoore. If Jaina listened to her dad, her island kingdom thing would not have been destroyed.

But blizzard's writers are awful anyways.

I prefer the Demons, they will capture Garithos' and Proudmoore's world and add it to their Demon Empire, Heil Archimonde and Kiljaeden.
Greetings, Zordrak:goblin_yeah:

Level 9
Well yeah Blood Elves are cool. Garithos sucked also, because he was mean against dwarfes even tho i dont like dwarfes too, but he was being a hothead. When they finally got Lordaeron back Garithos was like: Alright you animals out of my city before i kill you. So yeah he deserved to die for such crappy personality.

Level 18
Well yeah Blood Elves are cool. Garithos sucked also, because he was mean against dwarfes even tho i dont like dwarfes too, but he was being a hothead. When they finally got Lordaeron back Garithos was like: Alright you animals out of my city before i kill you. So yeah he deserved to die for such crappy personality.

Whoa your a bigger fanboi than me. K lets get this started.

Well yeah Blood Elves are cool. Garithos sucked

wrong

he was mean against dwarfes even tho i dont like dwarfes too, but he was being a hothead

he had a right to be angry, if you've played the scenario you would realise that the dwarves werent lost but they were hiding. Look at his video. You would see the dwarves couldnt have gone here there unwillingly. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w7A0aPCqbI#t=940

When they finally got Lordaeron back Garithos was like: Alright you animals out of my city before i kill you.

Kek. How exactly was he wrong? The forsaken are evil dude.

So yeah he deserved to die for such crappy personality.

So do Arthas, Grom, Illidan, Sylvanas, Kael, Maiev and a bunch of other evil warcraft characters everybody loves.

Level 20
Wait wait wait... Illidan has personality? Oh and Garrosh does die anyway finally, so freakin' YES.

Anyway thread should be closed by now we have all established that Garithos made a great mistake by working with inhuman beasts. If anything he was a hypocrite and just as Keal deserved to be executed for working with Naga, so should Garithos for working with Sylvanas. Justice be done.

Level 18
Wait wait wait... Illidan has personality? Oh and Garrosh does die anyway finally, so freakin' YES.

The personality of beeing a beta cuck and doing every one's bidding. First he gets cucked by his brother then he is pathetic enough to do chores for his sweetheart and finaly he has to slave under some red gigantic flaggot and live amons the blood elven scrum and the freaky fish guys.

Anyway thread should be closed by now we have all established that Garithos made a great mistake by working with inhuman beasts. If anything he was a hypocrite and just as Keal deserved to be executed for working with Naga, so should Garithos for working with Sylvanas. Justice be done.

He had no choice, Kael could have just waited out because Garithos would have returend and saved him. But Garithos had no other way of survivng except for working with the undead. His army was destroyed. It was either fight along the forsaken or fight against them AND the dreadlords.

Blood Elves suck? Its fine everyone has their own opninion. Even tho your fucking wrong.

proove it

Level 20
No I believe file is "Painfully obvious Scourge 2.0". I mean seriously the only way it would be more obvious that Forsaken are evil at this point would be a full genocide of Dwarves. There was a certain real life example of what they are doing now.

And too be honest Blood Elves really have a bad backstory. Blizzard really did too much to make them unlikable for no reason. I mean once they were token elves of the good and then suddenly they became arrogant and power hungry. Honestly the vilification they endured was too much.

He had no choice, Kael could have just waited out because Garithos would have returend and saved him. But Garithos had no other way of survivng except for working with the undead. His army was destroyed. It was either fight along the forsaken or fight against them AND the dreadlords.

He did have a choice and so did Kael. Really a same situation.
Why are you guys expecting good taste and reason from a fan of Iron Horde?

Nah the only thing I expect him to have more awesome comments like "Its fine everyone has their own opninion. Even tho your fucking wrong". Come on, he is priceless.

Level 11
Let's back to the main topic, please?
If Kael could defeat the undead, he wouldn't have allied himself with the Nagas, and you can't forget that Kael was afraid of Garithos, and he didn't like the Naga, he was just trying to survive, until Garithos took the Elves for treason, and he wasn't wrong, an ally allied with the enemy, so the ally bacema the enemy, but again, Kael just did this because he was with no forces, both of them made mistakes. Also, if Kael just wanted to run away from Garithos, why he didn't opened a portal to Quel'Thalas and stayed with his people? Amd Gsrithos was angry because of a damn war that was happening at his former capital, so that's why he was mean with the dwarves, what do you want? In the middle of a frealing war against undeadsand demons, being forced to ally with Sylvanas, you want him to stay calm?

Level 20
Actually about portals, I don't think before WoW you could just open randomly portals like that, especially to carry so many people. Portal to Outland was opened by using the already existing portal created by Keal'Thuzad. Magic used to be less common and more mystical.

Level 18
No I believe file is "Painfully obvious Scourge 2.0". I mean seriously the only way it would be more obvious that Forsaken are evil at this point would be a full genocide of Dwarves. There was a certain real life example of what they are doing now.

And too be honest Blood Elves really have a bad backstory. Blizzard really did too much to make them unlikable for no reason. I mean once they were token elves of the good and then suddenly they became arrogant and power hungry. Honestly the vilification they endured was too much.

Nah the only thing I expect him to have more awesome comments like "Its fine everyone has their own opninion. Even tho your fucking wrong". Come on, he is priceless.

Blizzard corruption trope use #38

No, he was outnumbered and defeated. Both ways he was going to be dead by the end of the day. Kael however was not really pushed because he could have simply defended untill backup arrived.

If Kael could defeat the undead, he wouldn't have allied himself with the Nagas, and you can't forget that Kael was afraid of Garithos, and he didn't like the Naga, he was just trying to survive, until Garithos took the Elves for treason, and he wasn't wrong, an ally allied with the enemy, so the ally bacema the enemy, but again, Kael just did this because he was with no forces, both of them made mistakes. Also, if Kael just wanted to run away from Garithos, why he didn't opened a portal to Quel'Thalas and stayed with his people? Amd Gsrithos was angry because of a damn war that was happening at his former capital, so that's why he was mean with the dwarves, what do you want? In the middle of a frealing war against undeadsand demons, being forced to ally with Sylvanas, you want him to stay calm?

Did Arthas ally with the murlocs while waiting for Uther and the silver hand in that mission where you have to survive for 30 minutes? No no he didnt. He just stayed on his ass and got saved. Same thing would have happened for Kael except he had an even easier job of surviving because he was on an island. The portal was made by Illidan "Spaghetti" Stormrage

Level 9
Why are you guys expecting good taste and reason from a fan of Iron Horde?
I have better taste than some of you. Seriously why like humans. They are the most overused race in video games and that makes them boring and second look what we humans are doing. Draining earth from resources. Bombing, killing and destroying our planet. I would not be surprised if soon aliens come and say alright you humans you have bring much suffering on this planet it is time to drive you all to extinction.

Level 20
But the races you like do that 10 times worse. Iron Horde is the very meaning of destructive Industrialization and did you see the Mana Forges Blood Elves made and may I remind you literally imprisoned a being of pure light. And the horde dropped a NUKE and if you recall one of the reasons they are even in war with Night Elves is the massive destruction of Kalimdor enviroment. Besides literally EVERY RACE is actually inspired by some human culture and the non human characteristics are superficial at best so hating humans because they are "boring" is stupid, we can say literally same for orcs, elves and dwarves as they are everywhere too and are barely often more then stereotypes.

I can't believe it, trolman is being the reasonable one in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.